Thursday 19 April 2012

NEW FLAG TASSELS

Hello all,

just to let you know that im now about to add flag Tassels to my website made out of thick cotton woven to create the look of real Tassels.

They will be available in various sizes, but for now only in gold. I plan to get other colours over the next few days to add much more variety.

If anyone could help me out with other colours that were used I would be really grateful.

Please follw the link to view some images.

http://www.maverick-models.com/new_releases.htm

Also, concerning transfers I mentioned a while ago, I will be in final testing this week and hope to have some available by the end of next week. I will have French Sabretaches, Cavalry bedroll and British canteen numbers, plus im working on French shako brass plates. I am also always looking for other application for transfers..

Thanks

Best Regards

Stuart (Maverick Models)

No comments:

Post a Comment